Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Reminder

Hi ! Just want to set a reminder that no matter what happens, I am always there for you! by I, I mean God. Okay, maybe  I sound too over-religious, over-motivational, overweight(uh oh). But no, I am not over-anything, I just want to remind that everything's gonna be alright. And safe. And sound. And Swift. and Taylor. HAHA. *laughwithmeplease*

I admit that this blog is abandoned for a while. Gonna upload something masterpiece-y really soon. In the moment, let me show you this :


Yayy an artwork(?) of mine during the 3 months holiday back then in 2015. Well, this is still 2015 as well, so I think this is still legit. As the right-corner text stated, this is not my quotes, but taken from a song, Checkmate, by Jung Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa has been an amazing singer with CN BLUE and just few months ago, he goes solo with his album One Fine Day. And this is one of my favourites. This is the only thing I understand from the lyrics which is in korean. And I find this meaningful, so tring, I suddenly just want to make something. And this is the result.

I'll be preparing for my next post,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment please :)